Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

Hey everyone,

Happy New Year!

Did anyone get any good buys during the holidays!!

If you didn't that's ok sales are still going on as January is usually a time where stores are still trying to sell off their old stock. So if you are looking for some nice deals. I would advise to go take a peek at your local mall!

I love trends but I also don't like to follow trends too closely. For 2010, my hopes is to bring to all of you the latest in what I see in the streets, amongst my peers, on TV, in music! I will continue to share with you the things that catch my eye and the things that I think will be good additions to your closet!

So girls lets enjoy 2010 and be fabulous!

Now back to business...

I think a huge part of learning how to dress well is watching and observing others. So much thanks to Youtube,I have found another random video to share with you all.

Through this clip their is one thing that I would like to highlight...
& that is "how to wear a mini." I think this model wears the mini quite tastefully, which we can easily adapt to our everyday outfits!

Watch Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADqgpMJ3jhM&feature=related

Look #1: Rina wears leggings along with a short black ruffled skirt paired with a leather jacket and striped shirt!!



Look #2: Rina wears black leggings with a short skirt paired with a checkered shirt


(These 2 looks are awesome things to put together cause it makes use of many staples that we may already have in our closets...aka the leather jacket n checkered shirt!)

So my point is that even though it is still cold girls can still wear minis without looking skanky or becoming icicles ;)

For 2010, I would definitely invest in a nice mini- skirt especially a black one.Mini- skirts are great because they can act as an extension of a shirt and can help create the one-piece look that has been quite trendy the last few seasons! Now I went to the mall yesterday and I know for a fact Zara, Urban Behaviour, Stitches, Club Monaco has them so that's all for right now ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the looks! :) I still need to invest in a leather jacket! Haha Was your shopping trip successful? Buy lots? ;)

    ReplyDelete