Saturday, January 9, 2010

Olive Green Utility Jacket

Trend: utility jacket

As I walk the streets of Vancouver, I always find myself looking at the outerwear of the people that pass by me.

Lately, I have found myself captivated by olive green utility jackets. It may seem like nothing special, but last week when I opened up the latest issue of Vogue, I found that utility jackets are in trend. I have already seen many Vancouverites sporting olive green utility jackets, so I think we are already quite on the ball about this lol.

I’m quite sure TNA (aritzia) has them available. Currently, I’m still looking for where to get them, but right now I would say that if you have any olive green outerwear items hiding in your closet, it is time to let it shine ;)

Below are some pictures I think are good looks to have!

Photos courtesy of zipia.net

a nice comfy look for those cold winter days


a short version of the utility jacket is also cute! I think it will look great with a long white dress & tan boots or moccasins for warmer days!






Olive green will be a good colour to invest in this spring ;) See Amiee Song in this look as well...http://songofstyle.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-dreamer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment