Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dress to Kill

Hey everyone,

I just came across this video today and I thought wow...these are some very good looking styles...that I would definitely wear to formal occasions!!

Check this video out for some great styling ideas from the Korean entertaining industry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlLQt7eL9ro&feature=channel

*I just love the modern chic look of many of these girls...pay special attention to the accessories they wear and their choice of dress, the way they do their hair, make-up...so simple yet so elegant!!

;)

2 comments:

  1. Shin Min-A looked gorgeous! :) The guy doing the voiceover cracks me up, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol me too!! the stuff he said was so funny lol especially the comments for guys

    ivy ivy!! you're so amazing!! i will definitely visit often and ask you for fashion and beauty advice

    like what i told jan, i'm going shopping with my cousin tomorrow and i'm planning to get a pair of tight tapered black denim
    (according to my cousin it's a must have for the current trend) and the (fake) leather surface of my boots cracked so i'm planning to get a new pair...my last pair was this tan yellowy brown pair, but this time i want to get a medium to dark brown pair and with some heel...my last pair was flat...but i kinda want broader heels b/c i already have ankle boots with narrow heels and i'm planning to wear it to school with all the commuting so it needs to be comfortable and sturdy, and length wise i'm thinking probably mid calf again..prob not higher?
    iono...ivy what do you think?

    ohoh and i just started using something for my eyes recently
    cuz apparently we're supposed to use hydrating eye cream/ serum for our eyes ever since our teens or early twenties?? i never knew that! i thought that could wait till 25 or later...but what do you think? do you guys use anything special for face/eyes? oh and what about hair? i know some ppl use special shampoos and do treatments or like do hair mask?? or something...

    ReplyDelete