Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nice to meet you!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Ivy's Closet

For a long time I have been wanting to start a blog to write about my passion for fashion. I have finally taken the initiative to do so today!

My goals for this blog are simple...here I will talk about all my musings on style, beauty and shopping - all the fundamentals a lady needs to live a fun and blissful life! I will mostly talk about local stores here in Vancouver, so you can actually go out and find the articles of clothing/accessories ;)

I don't want to sound like appearance is something that is more important than anything, but I do think that we live in a world where people look and judge. It can get quite catty out there! So what can we do about this reality? Well all we can do is have fun with it!

So ladies lets start and have fun dressing up and looking great! Remember in this world there is never an ugly duckling, only a lazy one!

I will try to update as often as I can!! Feel free to leave me comments!! or any suggestions and fashion advice/secrets you can share ;)

XOXO,

Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment